Stormwind Mercenaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Mercenaries

WoW Alliance Guild on Lightninghoof

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My character,and how RPing works.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imithir
Admin
Imithir

Character sheet
Level: 20
Class: Hunter
Health:
My character,and how RPing works. Left_bar_bleue8490/8490My character,and how RPing works. Empty_bar_bleue  (8490/8490)

My character,and how RPing works. Empty
PostSubject: My character,and how RPing works.   My character,and how RPing works. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:12 pm

My character is the GM <Game Master> of the RPing forum.

Name: Imithir
Race: Night Elf
HP: 8490
Mana: 4245
XP: 209,175,200 (MAX)

How To RP
1. Request a storyline, I will start it off according to your level and will take you through a series of events to level you.

2. Role-Play, you will have to talk like your character would. EX: *Imithir takes the stack of Arrows and gives Sir Guarther 80 silver peices* " Thank you kindly Sir, may the light of Elune praise you. ", use * <text> * to express actions and " <text > " to express Speaking.

3. Have fun and level.

Battles
When you want to battle another character then you will have to make a new post titled " [Battle-Request] Imithir " the name you put after the Battle-Request is who you wish to battle. I will moderate the battle to see that it is fair and i will watch the Health to make sure that the amount you have after each attack is right.
Back to top Go down
https://swmercenaries.aforumfree.com
istand

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Priest
Health:
My character,and how RPing works. Left_bar_bleue100/100My character,and how RPing works. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My character,and how RPing works.   My character,and how RPing works. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:42 am

where do we request a story line
Back to top Go down
Imithir
Admin
Imithir

Character sheet
Health:
My character,and how RPing works. Left_bar_bleue8490/8490My character,and how RPing works. Empty_bar_bleue  (8490/8490)

PostSubject: Re: My character,and how RPing works.   My character,and how RPing works. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:30 pm

just start a new topic like " [Request] <Username Here>" in the Rping Main Forum
Back to top Go down
https://swmercenaries.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My character,and how RPing works.   My character,and how RPing works. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My character,and how RPing works.
Page 1 of 1