Stormwind Mercenaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormwind Mercenaries

WoW Alliance Guild on Lightninghoof

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vent Usage by the Guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatherdrago
Fatherdrago

Vent Usage by the Guild Empty
PostSubject: Vent Usage by the Guild   Vent Usage by the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 8:14 am

We really need to encourage the Guild to start using the Vent that Aubree has set up for it. We thought this would be away for members to get to know each other and to help with questions about Questing and Characters while online. This is costing Aubree and myself a small amount each month which is no big deal, but if no one is going to use it then why pay for it. Whenever I , Aubree or Imithir has gotten on it either no one is on or just a couple of people are on when we have several people online. I encourage all Officers to encourage the Guild to start using Vent, it will make us a tighter group when we can talk to each other and make friends there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beleger
Gaidan
Main Member
Gaidan

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Warrior
Health:
Vent Usage by the Guild Left_bar_bleue100/100Vent Usage by the Guild Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Vent Usage by the Guild   Vent Usage by the Guild Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:32 pm

I agree...my problem is that i dont have a mic yet...its a luxury i have to budget for sorry...however im sure that quite a few ppl have mics and are able to get on vent....there is a link in the members forum about vent in case you need to download the client.

-Gaidan afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.mocospace.com/blkpanther2k5
Pester The Jester

Character sheet
Class: Paladin
Health:
Vent Usage by the Guild Left_bar_bleue100/100Vent Usage by the Guild Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Vent Usage by the Guild   Vent Usage by the Guild Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 pm

I'll try to mail you mine Gaiden, when I can, and once you've moved. Just make sure I have your new address.
Back to top Go down
Gaidan
Main Member
Gaidan

Character sheet
Class: Warrior
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Vent Usage by the Guild   Vent Usage by the Guild Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:15 am

woops im so sorry! lol i forgot to e-mail you my new addy lol ill get on it soon...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mocospace.com/blkpanther2k5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent Usage by the Guild   Vent Usage by the Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent Usage by the Guild
Page 1 of 1